- A finance competence framework is a listing of the professional competence elements required in finance jobs.
- Jobs are analysed by reference to the elements and levels required.
- People are similarly analysed.
- This provides a list of the competence areas where the individual meets the jobs requirements and where there are gaps.
- The gaps can be analysed for the individual across the competences, forming the basis of an Individual Development Plan.
- The gaps can analysed by competence across the organisation, highlighting organisational exposures.
|“||This process is an important element in developing our finance talent.”|
- HR Director