- A competence framework should be :
- not so detailed that it becomes difficult to use, and
- not so summarised that it fails to differentiate the essential competence needs.
- Competence processes must be an integral part of talent development. The organisation needs processes that ensure that your people and jobs are regularly measured.
- Your leaders must demonstrate their commitment, to a level at which your people trust the process as a support to their development, rather than see it as a stick with which to beat them.
|“||The process has helped my finance people to see that they are more than number crunchers and have far more value to add to the business. It has raised the finance game.”|